- January Special Offer For all of January we are offering a set lunch of two courses for a tenner (3 for £15.00)
- New Brunch Menu Starting Saturday 11th January, we are opening an hour earlier and launching our new brunch menu.
- Burn's Night It is that time again: our Burns Night is simply the best value in town with the pudding, the dram and the dance at an all in price of £35.00....
- A new edition of Rowley Leigh’s No Place Like Home Rowley celebrates the joys of eating at home and cooking for friends, in tandem with the British seasons.
- BYO Mondays Monday is BYO night at Le Cafe Anglais! Let us uncork and decant your vinous treasures and enjoy them at your ease.
WelcomeRowley Leigh former head chef of Kensington Place for the past 20 years, and seasoned pioneer of modern Anglo-French cooking opened Le Café Anglais in 2008 amongst the best French Bistros in London. The art deco-inspired room takes its cue from the menu: generously grand and full of good things. The vast, sweeping space includes a huge open kitchen, lovely floor-to-ceiling lead-paned windows, curving banquettes, and crisp linen-covered tables.
Rowley Leigh - Chef/Proprietor